These general conditions regulate the use and access to the website or Internet service that Amarres de Barcelona, S.L. (hereinafter Amarres Barcelona) with registered office at Muell Evaristo Fernandez, Edif. s/n Planta 1, CP: 08039, Barcelona, makes available to users through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The main purpose of the website is to inform about the activities of Amarres Barcelona, its products and services and to enable the realization of consultations.
Conditions of use for the user
The user undertakes to make appropriate, correct and lawful use of the contents and services of the website. Illegal, illicit activities or activities contrary to good faith and public order are strictly prohibited; and in general, any conduct that violates, induces or may violate the respect for human dignity and the principle of non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality or any other personal or social circumstance; against the protection of public health, consumers and users; or the protection of youth and children. It is also forbidden any activity aimed at impersonating any person or entity, or to interfere, violate, alter or disconnect the system, servers, networks or content, as well as to breach any connection requirement. Amarres Barcelona reserves the right to exclude the user from the service without prior notice, and to adopt any measures it deems appropriate at any time, in order to prevent the behaviors and activities indicated.
Amarres Barcelona does not guarantee that access to the web site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does it guarantee or warrant that the content or software that can be accessed through this web site will be uninterrupted, error free or cause damage to the user.
Amarres Barcelona is not responsible for and does not guarantee the use of the information or content of this web site that could be channeled for particular purposes and in no case be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from access and use of the website, such as computer viruses or any other type of harmful component.
Amarres Barcelona assumes no liability whatsoever in relation to the information, content, products and services offered or provided through its website by third parties or entities, especially for damages of any kind that linked to the above may occur by:
- Absence or deficiencies in the information provided to users or in its truthfulness, accuracy or sufficiency.
- Non-performance or defective or unpunctual performance of contracts or pre-contractual relations.
- Failure to comply with the obligations incumbent upon information society service providers.
- Infringement of consumer and user rights.
- Infringement of Industrial and Intellectual Property rights.
- Infringement of the right to data protection, professional secrecy and the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and personal image.
- In general, non-compliance with any applicable laws, customs or codes of conduct.
Moorings Barcelona also assumes no liability whatsoever for damages, losses, claims or expenses, caused by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of Amarres Barcelona.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any type of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the Moorings Barcelona web pages.
- Security errors, or navigation caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same.
Amarres Barcelona is not responsible for the information and other content integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from the portal of Amarres Barcelona through links, hyperlinks or links, nor for the information and other content integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties from which you access through links, hyperlinks or links to the portal of Amarres Barcelona or any of its web pages, nor for information and content of any web page of third parties that is presented under the appearance or distinctive signs of Amarres Barcelona, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
Amarres Barcelona reserves all rights to modify, limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to this website, assuming no responsibility for its updating, as well as the right to make any changes in the configuration or presentation of the site it deems appropriate at any time and without notice.
The information contained in the website is current as of the date of its last update and the contents of the portal, especially the informative and advertising references, unless expressly stated otherwise, do not constitute a binding offer.
A01 GIS Policy
AMARRES DE BARCELONA S.L., in the development of its mooring service activities in the Port of Barcelona and the performance of other maritime services and pollution control, has opted for the implementation of an Integrated Management System that incorporates the commitment to service quality, environmental protection and occupational health and safety in the development of its general management and in all its processes, in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards and in compliance with the six fundamental commitments established:
1. Comply with all legal requirements that are applicable to our organization.
2. Ensure environmental protection, including pollution prevention, and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the organization and implement measures to prevent pollution and reduce our environmental impacts.
3. Analyzing and addressing the specific hazards and risks of our activity in order to reduce and eliminate them and providing our team with safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injuries and deterioration of health.
To ensure continuous improvement of efficiency and performance in all our processes and implement measures to prevent, reduce or eliminate factors that affect the quality of our service or involve personal risks, both to our team and to collaborating companies and interested parties, and/or deterioration or damage to the environment with all the resources and means available to the organization.
5. To involve, motivate, consult and commit all personnel and their representatives in order to seek their participation in the management, development and application of the Integrated Management System and to inform, train and raise awareness so that they carry out their activities with the highest levels of quality, the minimum environmental impact on the environment and with the maximum safety to prevent, reduce or eliminate health risks.
6. Establish and document real and measurable objectives and goals related to the improvement of the following aspects of our processes:
▪ The efficiency of service delivery.
▪ The degree of satisfaction of our customers and stakeholders.
▪ Efficiency in the management of waste generated.
▪ The efficiency of the maintenance of our infrastructures.
▪ The effectiveness of personnel training management and its outcome.
The effectiveness of the active control of the operations carried out; both with regard to the state of the working conditions used and the adequacy of the work instructions applied, including those carried out with contracted or subcontracted companies.
▪ Effectiveness in motivating and raising awareness among our team to participate in those issues that affect their safety and health and in improving the system.
The company’s commitment is reflected in the definition of our quality, occupational health and environmental policy as an integral and priority part of our general corporate policy.